We will work with you to identify your key stakeholders and engage them in powerful and meaningful ways. Our goal is to understand your stakeholder’s needs and ensure their voices are heard. The feedback we receive from your stakeholders will help inform organizational strategy, priorities, and areas for improvement and innovation. We tailor our approach based on the stakeholder population we are working with.
We will work with you to ensure organizational alignment:
- Why does your organization exist? What’s it’s reason for being?
- What beliefs and values define your organizational culture? How do you behave?
- What do you do? What service(s) do you provide? What value do you add?
- How will you succeed? What do your customers really need and want? Have you engaged your key stakeholders?
- What are your top two or three Wildly Important Goals?
- How will you integrate organizational health and well-being into your strategy? What will the impact be?
- How will you measure success?
We provide Executive Coaching to help move individuals from where they are to where they want to be. Coaching helps leaders:
- Identify their purpose, desires, strengths and blind spots.
- Align their natural talents and passions with the work they do.
- Build greater self-awareness, mindfulness and receptivity to feedback.
- Work through real work/life challenges.
- Create positive change in their life, career and community.
- Set priorities and improve overall health and well-being.
We will help you define your desired organizational culture; a culture that achieves extraordinary results and attracts and retains top talent. To accomplish this task we will move through the following steps:
- Step 1 – Define current state: What current beliefs, practices, vernacular, and behaviours shape your organizational culture? What’s the impact?
- Step 2 – Clarify ideal state: What beliefs, values, practices, vernacular and behaviours do you want to define your culture? How will people behave? How will your culture support diversity, inclusiveness and innovation? What needs to be in place to ensure employees thrive?
- Step 3 – Link culture to business goals and stakeholder expectations: How does this desired culture support the strategy of your organization and stakeholder expectations? How will this culture help you achieve extraordinary and sustainable results?
- Step 4 – Design a Culture Code and align your human capital strategy to uphold your Code.
Human Capital Strategy
We will work with you to align your human capital strategy with your desired workplace culture. We will ensure all of your people practices are integrated and support the culture you want to create ~ a culture that attracts and retains top talent and achieves extraordinary results.
Would you like your team to work more effectively and efficiently? Establish, build or repair trust? Improve engagement, motivation, overall team functioning and customer satisfaction?
Team coaching will help you:
- Understand the current state of your team.
- Clarify the environment you want to create.
- Deal with conflict and discuss the undiscussables.
- Create a collective vision for the future.
- Map your client’s experience and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Establish an action plan and measures of success.
We will work with you to align your leadership development and learning practices with your desired organizational culture. We will walk you through a strategic process and here are questions to get you started:
- How would you characterize your current leadership culture? What beliefs, vernacular, and behaviours define your current leadership culture?
- What values do your leaders hold?
- What do your stakeholders want?
- What capabilities do leaders need to attract and retain the best, most creative people?
Want to build a leadership culture that attracts and retains top talent and increases customer loyalty? Together we will inspire great leadership and make people’s lives better.
Although more than half of Canadian university graduates are women, the statistics are dire in terms of women leaders in most industries – the Fortune 500 hovering around an average 14% for the past 10 years. To put it in perspective, for every six men one woman is deemed eligible to lead ~ Financial Post, 2013
PeopleLead will work with your organization to create a leadership culture that ensures an inclusive work environment where individuals representing all dimensions of diversity thrive. Click here and learn how we are inspiring conscious leadership and advancing women leaders in our community.