Bring Re-imagining Work to your workplace and make people’s lives better.
Re-imagining Work brings together leaders who are committed to disrupting the current experience at work and creating an inspired vision for the future. We will discuss, debate and support one another through the process of transformational change.
During this seven-day experience you will:
- Clarify your purpose
- Deeply connect with a community of leaders
- Catalyze positive change in your life and work
- Help others thrive
Topics we will explore:
- Day 1: What is your purpose?
- Day 2: Leading change and the future of work
- Day 3: The purpose driven organization
- Day 4: Stakeholder engagement
- Day 5: Inspired leadership
- Day 6: Conscious culture
- Day 7: Truly human workspaces
Timing: Sessions will run from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Series Pricing: Total of 12 Participants = TBD
Kristan Nielson is the owner and operator of PeopleLead.ca ~ she has provided 20,000+ hours of consulting, training and coaching services to small, medium and big business leaders. Kristan creates connection, asks the hard questions, challenges the status quo, inspires great leadership, and helps organizations and individuals thrive. Follow Kristan on Twitter and stay up-to-date on the future of work.